As a behavior counselor Joshua sees and understands the needs of our Children almost as closely as their parents.
- Joshua believes in a universal pre-school so all our children may start school on target.
- Increased Funding and support of the Arts within the public school system.
- Protection of public funding for public schools. Eliminating gross inequalities in public school funding.
- Pay increase for Virginia State teachers and paraprofessionals.
- Restorative Justice Measures introduced within our schools.
- Support the viable alternative of home-based education.
- Elimination of out of school suspension due to minor behavior issues.
- Free College tuition for all qualified Students within the state of Virginia.
- Forgiveness of all Student and Parent loans taken out to finance post-secondary and vocational education.
As a lifelong resident of Stafford County, Joshua personally knows the struggles and issues that face the 28th House District. Joshua is seeking your vote in order to properly represent those whom politicians have forgotten and looked over. He seeks to be their voice, a voice of change and new direction for all people in the 28th District.