- Supporting Expansion of Virginia’s Medicaid.
- Ensuring Virginians have access to affordable health care.
- Decriminalizing marijuana.
- Researching and making a state task-force to assist citizens with the proper counseling needed to help overcome their addictions.
- Increased funding for Veteran’s care.
- Protection of Women’s Health issues.
As a lifelong resident of Stafford County, Joshua personally knows the struggles and issues that face the 28th House District. Joshua is seeking your vote in order to properly represent those whom politicians have forgotten and looked over. He seeks to be their voice, a voice of change and new direction for all people in the 28th District.