Justice System Reform
- Return the principle of community policing. This will restore the trust between communities and police.
- State requirement of Police body and dash cameras.
- Fighting for mental health and addiction care to combat the opioid and heroin epidemic in our state’s rural communities
- Decriminalizing marijuana and ensuring those addicted receive adequate psychological help to deal with their addictions.
- Statewide increase for recruitment of Virginia State Police and advocating for proper pay raise and funding for equipment costs.
- Fighting to end juveniles under the age of 18 being tried as adults.
- Increased funding for reentry programs.
As a lifelong resident of Stafford County, Joshua personally knows the struggles and issues that face the 28th House District. Joshua is seeking your vote in order to properly represent those whom politicians have forgotten and looked over. He seeks to be their voice, a voice of change and new direction for all people in the 28th District.